How do I return an item?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You can return the goods within 14 days of receipt for a refund (please note that the refund will exclude the shipping costs). You must email us or call in advance of your return to receive authorization from the artist. Once you receive authorization, the returned item must arrive back in our studio within the 14 days of authorization. The cost of returning the item will be your responsibility. When returning the item, you must ensure that it is not lost or damaged in transit. Please note that it can take up to 7 days for the item to reach its destination, so make sure you allow enough time. The item needs to be returned to Kathleen LeRoy Art in its original packaging.
How are shipping charges calculated?
Shipping charges are calculated automatically by the shopping cart at the time of checkout. Your shipping charges will depend on the weight of the items that you order, your shipping method, and your location.
Will all of my ordered items arrive at the same time?
Your items may arrive in different shipments. Depending on the type, quantity and weight of items in your order, we may pack and ship them in different packages to ensure they arrive on time and undamaged.
- Orders can be shipped via U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail or FedEx. Most orders are processed within 2-3 days. Express orders are available please contact us directly to initiate an express order (2 Day or Overnight). Orders placed after 2:00 pm CST will be processed on the following business day.
- Orders sent to P.O. Boxes must be shipped by Priority Mail. FedEx and UPS will not deliver to P.O. Boxes.
- If you provide inaccurate shipping information that must be corrected for FedEx to deliver your order, FedEx charges a rerouting fee of $10.00 which we will pass on to you.
- Orders shipped outside of the continental U.S. are sent by U.S. Mail.
- International orders are subject to any applicable customs, duties, fees or taxes and are the responsibility of the recipient of the order.
Do I have to pay sales tax?
Sales tax is only collected on orders shipping to the state of Colorado.
Is this a secure website?
This website is protected with SSL (secure socket layer) encryption, the highest standard in Internet security.
What payment methods can I use?
We accept credit cards, Visa & MasterCard and Paypal payments.
How can I see your art in person?
Sign up for our e-newsletter to learn about upcoming shows, new pieces of art and to schedule studio visits.